Sunday, January 08, 2006

40+ AND STILL HOT

Okay, I have a sister who is 40+ and shit hot! I was looking at
Shiree's pic and she's 40+ and shit hot! I turn on the TV and the
women over 40 are shit hot! I want to know your secrets! Are you
women enjoying the fruits of younger men? Have you all found the
fountain of youth? What is going on in the mind of the 40+ women,
because you all are hot as hell and giving the young bucks a run for
our money! So if you are 40 and F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S, I want to hear from
you. If you are a younger man dating, attracted, or just having sex
with a 40+ woman, I want to hear from you too.
Holla back,


Lea

4 comments:

Kimberly Kaye Terry said...

Okay. So like I'm not 40...yet. My birthday is on the 22nd and I'll be 38. *giggle* I got carded yesterday when I bought wine to celebrate my 11th year anniversary with my dh! Girl...gotta keep it so fresh and so fly! LOL

Kim

ME said...

Hey Kim, I've seen your pick, check out her website, kimberly Terry, you are hot at any age. Makes the young bucks say "Whatever! She had some work done."
Thanks for stopping by.

Lea

Anonymous said...

Hi
I'm 42 and love both you and Kimberly Terry! Am living in Switzerland, divorced after 18yrs of marriage, 11yr old son and still got it going on. The only Swiss guys who check me out are ALL under 30yrs. Sometimes I wonder if it's because I can be quite "girlish?". Dunno why, but I do enjoy the attention and whatever comes of it, comes of it!!!!!!!

A fan of both you authors
Chandra

ME said...

Thank you Chandra. I love Ms Terry myself, you've made my day with your blog.

Lea