Friday, November 24, 2006

...AND MARLBORO CO AUTHORED HER BOOK

So I'm chatting with a friend and she informs me that she's back to smoking. I'm like WTF? She took a week long hiatus from smoking and developed writers block. Okay. Me being a non-smoker tried to explain to this woman that Marlboro doesn't write her stories, so she's not blocked because of smoking. And I used my clinical psychologist voice on her too. It didn't work. She went back to smoking and pumped out 10k that day, she and Mr.Marlboro Man have been writing in a smokey haze ever since, so for real, should the Marlboro man get half her royalities for serving as her motivation? After all, she has admitted herself, she couldn't have done it with out him.

Lea
Love ya Blacque, Smooches

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Revenge will be mine. Or something.

ME said...

LOL. I saw your blog. I can't believe you went there!!!


Lea