Thursday, June 14, 2007

ME: A BITTER BITCH

So tonight I'm talking with a friend. Actually, we were gossiping. And you should have heard me slinging mud all over the place(thank God you hadn't). Looking back, I can't believe how arrogant and harsh I was. But then again my own back door is mighty filthy, so it's easy to pass judgement on others. I am stressed as hell about my books. I'm starting a new chapter in my life as far as careers goes, and preparing for next year is a bitch! Mostly, I'm afraid. I'm afraid of the changes that are in store for my family and myself, and for the changes going on in our lives. So rather get fixated on what's going on what's eating me up, I gossiped like a gossipmonger. Shame on me. Next time I'm feeling the stress, I'll not gossip. I'll clean up my own back door.

I'm out,
Lea

No comments: