Thursday, April 06, 2006

MRS. C

I was calling my phone company to cancel my service when I was blessed with the opportunity to see a real customer service agent in action. "Mrs. C" I'd like to call her, not only made me feel important, she made me feel as if my gripes mattered. She was able to help me with my problems, make great suggestions on how to utilize my current services. She even gave me some help numbers to use incase something unexpected happen. She didn't do more than she was supposed to, but what she did, she did well.
Thank you Mrs. Clark, for doing your job well.

P.S.
I not only stayed with the company because of Mrs. Clark's helpfulness , I've also purchased additional services with the company.

Lea

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm glad you left as a satisfied customer. Ms. C certainly did a good job, then. You should write a letter to her boss about her. She should be given credit for helping their client to stay.

Paz

ME said...

I did Mrs. C one better, I gave her all high marks on her customer service eval.

Paz Edwards said...

Lucky Mrs. C!

Paz