Tuesday, January 16, 2007

AMERICAN IDOL

I love American Idol auditions. I've never laughed sooo hard for so long. Simon is funny with his Frankenstein hair cut; he had me laughing at his facial expressions. Paula. She's dopped up out of her mind. Bless her heart. Randy has gained 90% of his weight back. Who's surprised? Jewel is a refreshing addition. She never laughs at these fools.
But the contestants. They are priceless. The juggler. OMG. How funny is he.(parents, he's the reason why you shouldn't lie to your kids about their talents). Ohhh the Lion woman. She was funny. If I only had a voice....

Who's your favorite contestant?


Lea

3 comments:

Marie Rochelle said...

Okay,

My fave had to be the gilr wearing the girl tie that was trying to sing "Kiss" and couldn't remember the words. Shameful.

Then the girl who came in after the juggler, did you see Simon's face? Priceless!!!

Also, I loved the cowboy who said he was twenty-seven, but looked more like forty-seven.

All of them were so funny that is just too hard to pick only one.

Marie Rochelle

Marie Rochelle said...

Okay, Sorry about the typos. I shouldn't be trying to type at five o'clock in the morning.

I meant to say. The girl wearing the green tie in that first sentence.

Marie

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about the errors. The memories were priceless.
LOL.



Lea