Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I NEED TO FINISH SOMETHING

I've been starting books for the past year and haven't finished one yet. I really need to complete at least one of my stories. The problem stems from being way to stress, and blogging way too much, and a busy grueling schedule doesn't help. At this stage in the game I'd rather sit my flat ass down and read someone else(Aliyah, Layne, Taige, Nathasha, Charlotte,Dakota and Nathalie)then to put in the effort writing. It's agonizing for me to sit here and pour over a story that is flowing in my mind, but now through my fingers. *sigh*

I feel lazy, uninspired, and derelict. Writing isn't a hobby for me, it's my job. Sometimes I'm afraid to do this job because it seems so much bigger than me. Right now I lack the discipline it takes to write my novels. I feel overwhelmed because I've stepped up my game. I just need to showcase my progress. I also need to sell my damned house.

I'll keep posting about my progress.

Lea

No comments: