Wednesday, December 19, 2007

UGLY CHRISTMAS SWEATERS DEUX

Okay, anyone remotely close to me, or associated with me, knows how much I loathed(gritting my teeth, nostrils are flaring and blood boiling by just thinking about it) Holiday sweaters, especially Christmas Sweaters. WWJD? He'd probably tell everyone to burn the ghastly things.
Anyway, J2 had a concert this past weekend. Well in the audience(let me calm down and relay the story) was the creme de la creme of ugly Christmas sweaters. Ladies and gentleman, I believe that I've found the worst Xmas sweater evah!. It was a red knitted monstrosity that had, literally bells and whistles on it. No, I'm not finished. Houses, with a snow forest landscaped on the front. But just when my eyeballs couldn't take anymore, there was faux cotton blend boa, yes, I said boa, attached to the sides of the sweater. Jesus Take the wheel. Who thought that mess was cute?(I so wanted to say sh*t instead of mess)
She was a walking migraine. I was stunned, flabbergasted, and horrified. Just one more week, that's all, and they'll all be gone.

I'm out,
Lea

No comments: