Monday, February 05, 2007

GANGSTA ASTRONAUT


This is hard core fatal attraction mess. Lisa Nowark, 43 years old, drove over 900 hundred miles, to kidnap some woman who she thought was messing with her man. Problem is, the man in question, wasn't hers.(Hit it and quit it I'm guessing)
This woman is an astronaut ya'll. I guess driving over 900miles when you've flown over 2million AU isn't nothing. Oh and this chick was serious. She wore a diaper so that she wouldn't have to make pit stops! BTW. Did I mention that she had a husband and 3. I repeat: 3 children.
And I thought Martha Stewart was hard. Hell, this is some Jack Bauer stuff.
Here's a link to the entire article:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070206/ap_on_re_us/astronaut_arrested

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

★L.T. Rashard You are on the big news!!…

Anonymous said...

Lord how I wish! Thanks for the link Anonymous.


Lea
L.T.Rashard

Anonymous said...

Okay. Can we officially coin the word "gangstranaut" and add it to the dictionary?

Anonymous said...

LOL. For real Anita. Gangstanaut.

Lea

Anonymous said...

I want to have her gangtstanaut babies. Seriously. She rolls so hard, I'd consider switching teams.

I'll wait for her to get outta prison... I'll wait for her.

Stephanie

ME said...

You are sick and wrong Stephanie. Her gangstanaut babies. Lord have mercy.


Lea