Friday, February 16, 2007

WHATCHA DOING???

So, many of you know that I'm with out a publishing company. No worries, I have plans in motions to rectify this problem. I'm working on Jinger With A "J". I'm editing it now, it's over 25k and I still have so much to say. I'll be offering it as a free read to readers who want a copy.(You know the rules, must be 18 years and older, and a member of my yahoogroup.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/leaa4u/)
I'm also working on a number of projects. Passing Fancy(bw/lm), Making Love Count(bw/wm), Taming Nyderiah's Sheik(bw/am). I'm also reediting The Price of Love, and extending For The Love of Kira(In addition to an extension it also gets a name change). I'll have some short stories too. You'll see Darian and Sandy again, and a few more surprises this year. I'll keep you all updated on where you can find these titles.

Also, I'll be working on a new site. Time for a change.
I'll holla back at ya later.
Hope you all had a Happy Valentine.

Lea

2 comments:

Marie Rochelle said...

Lea,

I can't wait until your books come out. You're an amazing writer.

Marie Rochelle

Anonymous said...

Aww. Thanks Marie, you are too. Anxiously awaiting your Men of CCD series.
Coming soon to OMP.

Lea