Wednesday, November 07, 2007

...AND I'D LIKE FOR NAOMI TO HOST

I was looking at the Tyra Banks show yesterday wishing that Naomi Campbell hosted her own talk show instead. I mean I can see it now. Instead of Naomi crying, her guest will be crying, with her lighting up a cigarette telling them to shut the hell up because they are getting on her bloody nerves.

Oh and the topics of discussion would probably differ than any other talk shows. I imagine Naomi's topic of discussions will center on important things like:
How to pass around an aged Formula 1 race car driver while in Jimmy Choo's.

Don't leave the relationship with out a yacht tip.

And How to handle your help.

I can see Kimora Lee Simmons on there as guest talking about life in the Fab lane and how she keeps from smacking a bitch.

Ms. J with his ashy lips and nappy hair showing the audience how to walk down a run way looking like a hot damned mess wearing a mu mu and some heals.

I don't see Naomi trying to council every episode with "When I was growing up" stories.
Naomi would be like "yeah darlin', cry me a river, build a bridge and get over it."(I have to throw in some Jay-Z)

The Naomi Campbell show. It holds promise.

I'm out.

No comments: