Thursday, November 01, 2007

WOW, AND YOU CALLED HER THE N* WORD?


So Dog The Mullet Wearing Bounty Hunter was caught on tape calling his son's girlfriend the N* word six times, and now he wants to start his apology tour. I smell sh*t. I for one, am not surprised by his use of the N* word. He wears a mullet! I've seen the show several times, I can't see him discussing the plight of the African American experience with knowledgeable insight. He is low class, so he uses low class words. Did I mention that he wears a mullet?
I can't help believing that this smell like publicity stunt. Who gets caught accidentally/intentionally calling someone a derogatory name like that, unless he wanted to get caught? That was no Freudian slip. But then he apologizes to black people. Jesus take the wheel. I guess his mullet is in indecision. (Do I hate the N*, or do I feel sorry for black people?)
If you haven't noticed, I'm trying to type mullet at least six times in this blog to see if it's an unconscionable habit. No, I'm aware of me writing 'mullet'. I'm sure he was conscience that he was saying the N* word as well.
Here's the AP link:http://news.yahoo.com/s/cpress/20071101/ca_pr_on_en/dog_bounty_hunter_racist_1



I'm out,
Lea

No comments: