Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Model Moi?



So I receive this email from this guy who found my pic on tagged. He wants my information so that I can model for him. (Yeah what evah).Who will my old ass model for? Oil of Olay. I'm saying to myself "Self. Is this guy freaking serious? People actually fall for this line?" Yeah, I'll give him my info and he comes and get my ass and I'll end up all over the Internet as a gang rape--NOT! Anyway, beware of fraud, and please don't give out your personal information to strangers, and yes that means your friends off of myspace.

BTW, if someone wants you to cash a check because they've won the lottery in some foreign country, don't do it! That too is a fraud that will leave you holding the bag. Doubt me, watch the court shows.

1 comment:

Mizvee said...

I know you are telling the truth cause a dude from Africa tried to get me to cash a check for him from the UK. He was telling me his daddy was sick in the hospital and he needed to pay his bills. He also told me I could keep some of the money. I told him to cash the check and send the money to me and then we would be straight.

Mizvee!!!