Wednesday, October 03, 2007

SCREWING PEOPLE IS OUR BUSINESS

So the President can find money to keep our troop in Iraq; however, it's too expensive to extend coverage for children's health care. What planet does he live on? I mean this is not just his country, he's supposed to do what is in the best interest for the American people yet 72% of the people wanted the SCHIP bill to pass both Republicans and Democrats were for this bill and Mr. This is My Country, And I Can Do What I Want To Do, Fuck Checks And Balances, Bush, decides to veto the bill. He says that it's too much government control. Hell someone needs to help the American people when health care is way too expensive and Insurance companies have gone rogue. What happens when you have a child with special needs that requires thousands and thousands of dollars worth of care each month? As Americans, don't we pay enough money to the government? Oh well. I pray that with a new president comes changes for a better. This country can't have another "I" President.

Lea

No comments: