Thursday, November 03, 2005

RENT ANYTHING

I am a woman who comes from a very colorful family. I have family who are geniuses, and some who are mentally handicapped. I have honorable dignitaries, and I have some who are street pharmacist. I have rich relatives, and I have poor relatives. I have all types of folks in my family, and usually their eccentric behavior doesn't shock me. However, a close relative of mine has managed to do just that, shock the hell out of me.

I recently had a conversation w/ a close relative of mine, and this person preceded to tell me that she plans to: Rent to Own some dogs!.
Now ladies and gentleman, this comes off of learning that anther relative was planning on renting to own some rims from a place called, and I swear to you that this is the name, Rent and Roll.
This got me to wondering what we'll be renting to own next? Rent to own children. How about Rent to Own spouses(or is that dating?).

Hmmm. Crazy.

4 comments:

Ginny said...

OMG that is too funny. Please tell me that relative lives in the South! That smacks of Southern logic. LOL!

ME said...

Two different relatives: Maryland for one, Alabama for the other one

Anonymous said...

Okay, I've got to ask: how does one go about renting to own a dog?

ME said...

Only God and my relative knows.