Tuesday, November 22, 2005

A VERY COLD WINTER, THANKS WASHINGTON

So I'm burning every chopped tree and piece of wood on the block to keep warm, so that I won't have to pay the OIL COMPANIES(and yes, they get all caps, because anyone who is screwing me this hard deserves a shout out) trillions of dollars this Holiday Season. I'm looking at the news and to recoup losses for the disasters, the war in Iraq, and other 'pet projects' that the govt. Is involved in, the administration has come up with a great solution "cut funding from federal programs that will impact the less fortunate." Just a little bit from everyone whose pockets are already strained by this sagging economy."
No, they don't want to squeeze the assholes who pimped the American people by raising the gas prices every time there was a tropical system in the Atlantic. They want to snatch money from 'big brother/big sister' programs, and programs that help senior and the disadvantage get medicine and financial aid. I am so tired of getting fucked by both Democrats and Republicans alike! Every time I see them bickering on the news, I feel like that girl who's being argued over by the two boys vying for her virginity, while laughing and winking at each other behind her back. What can we do? I don't know. Elections are over, so I guess we just bend over, lube up, and take it. And if you don't vote, you deserve to take it sans lube. At any rate, I hope that some good comes out of this mess. Despite my rant, I do believe that we live in a great country. We just have piss poor leaders on all sides!

KNOW A SERVICEMAN/WOMAN, HUG'EM

No comments: