Saturday, December 17, 2005

Hey there Everyone,
I am looking for a name for the Pixie on my website: http://www.leaa4u.com
You can email me with your suggestions or post a comment at the bottom of the blog., or email me at leaa4u@hotmail.com

Lea

In regards to Pixie X, besides being the sexiest pixiein the forest, she is also in line to be "Keeper of the Knowledge."She's very smart and loves anything comedic. Caretaker of history bothhuman and subspecies, Pixie X is diligent in her pursuits ofknowledge. At only 99 years old, she is still single and happy. She'san avid sportspixie, as-well-as a volunteer for K-5 in pixiecare.She's looking for a human name so that she can become the youngestKeeper in the forest's history. Yes, my Pixie X is ambitious, howevershe has the know how to back it up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My list of names:
Crystal
Shanquie
Tressi
Kno
Darkfaer
Questra
Moonbeam
Kia
Tamara
Linear
Pixis
Deleas
Sweetpea
Goldia
by-- Cinquetta

ME said...

Thank you Cinquetta, I appreciate the names that you've provided. May God bless and keep them safe.

Anonymous said...

You are welcome and if anyone want to use those names help themselves. If you need some more names my daughter has a list. So just let me know. Thank you for putting it on the hero list.
Cinquetta

ME said...

You are welcome Cinquetta; by all means, tell your daughter to send in her list. I'm giving away a copy of The Price of Love, however, if the name I select belongs to her, I'll send her something age appropriate.