Thursday, December 08, 2005

UPDATES AND COMING SOON

Hi everyone. I wanted to take this time to plug my new book and my website: Darian's Christmas Promise is coming December 19th to Ocean's Mist Press!!! It answers the long time question of whether or not friends can become lovers successfully. Don't forget the other incredible books out at OMP. Have a happy Holiday, and stay tuned.
The Price of Love will be out Jan. 9th at OMP.

Congrats Neomi, Anisa, and Nia for your successful reviews!

Happy Birthday this month goes out to:
MOTHER--MY GRANDMA MARY
TASIA
AARON
DREK--MARDRICE(yes, he really does exist)

Also, much love to my brothers on lock down

Coming Soon, Interview with Cover Artist extraodinare, Ginger, so if you have any questions you wish for me to ask her about the 'how to's' email me at: leaa4u@hotmail.com.

Lea

No comments: