Thursday, December 14, 2006

INTRODUCING: L.T.

So I'm writing and my phone rings. I answer it and it's my sister. She and I commence to gossiping as usual. At any rate, she notices that I am using a lot of "colorful words." So much so that she was really taken aback by the fact. After she and I hung up, I realized that I was still operating in writer's mode. L.T. was still in control of my emotions when my sister and I were on the phone together, so there for she wasn't use to me cursing and carrying on. I am usually pretty mild mannered, and Lord knows, I hardly curse in front of my family.

So, after all this time, my sister finally met my alter ego: L.T. She liked her, but said it felt a little weird being around her.



Lea

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And here I was thinking your sudden use of cuss-age was my fault...