Thursday, August 09, 2007

JINGER WITH A 'J'



Jinger With A "J" will becoming out on Aug.14th. My Loose Id editor has worked her magic, and a special shot out to the line editor and proofers, for making the story better.
Also, don't forget Jinger's diary. See how it all began:http: jingers-diary.blogspot.com/

Blurb:
I’ve desired another man’s wife everyday for two years. I am no better than David when he coveted Bathsheba. Being in such lust, I understand how his desire grew to commit the ultimate act of sin. I too have felt that need to set aside reason for carnal urges…for love, and I won’t let anything, including her stubborn pride, a desperate ex husband, or even a great job opportunity, get in the way of me having her.

Martin Constantine wants me. Wow! I want him too. I want him in my bed. I want him as my friend. I want him as my co-worker. I just don’t want to love him. I’ve made it through a marriage that left me devastated, and I didn’t care nearly for my ex-husband the way that I care for Martin. To lose my heart to Martin would be dangerous. If he were to leave me, the results would be catastrophic.
~Playing for keeps have never been this erotic~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

this "book" is just plain awful. Jinger and Martin had absolutely NO chemistry and the love scenes were not sexy. . .they were nasty. This is the first and LAST book I'm ever going to buy with your name on it. Thanks for wasting my $4.99. Trust I will not be that big of a fool again.

ME said...

Wow! I'm lucky you didn't curse me out LOL.

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpx-IcVtk18

Anonymous said...

dude that other person was wrong i really liked your book i hope there are more stories coming about the Constantine family

ME said...

I'm glad you enjoyed Jinger. Next year Nina and Adrian will be out as well as Angelina and Michael.

Lea