Tuesday, August 28, 2007

THANK GOD FOR OTHERS

I've been in pain and sick for a while and if it hadn't been for the concern of others, who knows how bad things would have gotten. Right now I am taking several different medications(the kind that makes me sleep all day and feel good when I'm not sleeping) for everthing from muscle spasms to diabetes and it seems like everything in between. I had been complaining about feeling bad since the end of July(I swore it was my Mother in Law's cooking, you know she uses pork in everything and I don't eat pork etc...) Anyway, it was more serious than that. My hubby and friends insisted that I go to see the doctor and it was more serious than I had thought. Thanks to everyone who encouraged me to seek out treatment. Oh and you too Elle for reminding me that Aleve mask the pain, not cure it.

Lea

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sending up lots of healing thoughts and prayers for you. I didn't have any idea you were sick, but I'm glad folks convinced you to see a doctor. Hope all the medication means you're on the mend. Diabetes runs in my family, and it's nothing to mess around with.

Thanks again for all your help and advice lately. You take care of yourself and feel better soon!

ME said...

Thanks Anita, since this post, I've been getting so much support from the readers. Thank you all.

Lea