Friday, August 10, 2007

LAYNE BLACQUE QUOTEABLES

I love talking with Layne Blacque. She's my bff and I love... I mean Love... quoting her, especially in books. (too bad I spend a long time explaining to the power's that be, the dialogue in my books)

So I'll compose a few words and quotes that are simply Layne.
"Lord how mercy"
"Rolled up out of bed and decided to..."
"Sh*t out a..."
"Squat out a..."
"Dilapidated and broke down."
"She ain't whipping my ass, sh*t."
"I'm having a melt down"
"And I dare her to bless my mutha f*cking heart."
"You can't argue with crazy. Crazy always wins."
"Anyone willing to take a bone is willing to carry a bone, or some sh*t like that."
"Must Layne Blacque smack a bitch?"
"She opened her mouth and the whole projects fell out."

Yes, she and I have some colorful conversations. Some of my heroines are based on her, so blame her.

Lea

5 comments:

Layne Blacque said...

I have been libeled! How DARE you?

ME said...

You like it. So take. 'Cause you said it!

Layne Blacque said...

Yes. I like it. Just like in my story Breaking Becky.

ME said...

Breaking Becky, the story that is premiering at Liquid Silver Books on August 13?

Layne Blacque said...

That's the one, dollface. That's the one.